We have conduct auctions selling almost everything! However, there are some items that we do not accept for purposes of safety, legality, and cleanliness. Check out our full lest of items we will not accept below. If you have a question about an item you would like to sell, contact us here.
- Tear-Out construction and building items (removed windows, cabinets, counter tops, etc.)
- Baby cribs or any furniture designated for children under 4 years of age to sleep in. Used child car seats or strollers.
- Personal hygiene items including shampoos, lotions, mouthwash, powders, used or new feminine hygiene items, medicines, used hair products such as combs, brushes, curling irons, ect…, any type of undergarments.
- Used makeup, perfume, body care products.
- Used bedding, including mattress, mattress pad, mattress protector, box spring, sofa bed, studio couch, chair bed, convertible bed or lounge, pillows, bolster, quilt, comforter, cot pad, sleeping bag, or any filled or stuffed article that can be used by a human for sleeping.
- Food or anything that can be consumed.
- Particle board furniture, broken furniture or upholstered furniture that is dirty, stained or missing cushions.
- Non working washers, dryers, etc. Any appliances accepted must be cleaned out prior to delivery.
- Outdated TV’s, computers, monitors, microwaves, printers, faxes, software, stereos, VHS players and videos.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to access cards, password sniffers, etc.
- Sports cards, Autographed memorabilia, counterfeit, replica or knock-off brand name goods, name-brand sun glasses & watches. All items can be brought to a managers attention for further clarification or questioning.
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software, CD’s, DVD’S, or other digital goods.
- Alcohol or Tobacco Products.
- Illegal weapons.
- Office Cubicles or work stations.
- Restaurant Booths (depending on condition).
- Encyclopedias, magazines & newspapers.
- Family or personal photos, videos or DVDs.
- Empty or expired fire extinguishers (with the exception of vintage).
- Outdated tires or tires with little tread not mounted on rims that are dated over five years old.
- Used batteries of any type.
- Medical testing supplies, including any item that come in contact with bodily fluids, or any item that requires a license to sell.
- Any Obscene or Pornographic material.
- Vacation Rental/ Timeshare Properties.
- Store Return Items, Items must be complete, assembled, tested, working and valued at $50.00.
- Livestock or animals.
- Migratory bird mounts or any endangered species mounts.
- Outdated or heavily used office furniture including desks and chairs.
- Any container marked with hazardous waste symbols, whether empty, partial or full is not allowed at all.
- Chemicals including but not limited to pesticides, lead, fuels, ect…
- Buckets, cans or containers including but not limited to Previously opened paint or oil ect…
- Any FDA Regulated Medical Equipment.
All other items are subject to Digibidz determination as to marketability.